The Game Stars gaming platform is a new project in the cryptocurrency market. Due to the wide prospects and high speed of development it raised a great interest among the crypto community. The proof is the successful completion of the pre-sale — all the tokens were sold out in a short time. Currently, the 1st round of Tokensale goes on. Very favorable conditions for investment are offered. Before May 27 you can buy GST tokens with a 30% bonus — it will automatically be credited to your account.
Game Stars is preparing a revolution in the eSports market. Participation in the project is beneficial for all registered users. The project team has developed an effective growth strategy for GST tokens. Gamers, ad-managers and other participants need tokens to use the platform solutions.
The growth in the value of coins will occur due to several reasons:
1. GST token is an integral part of the gaming platform, which solves the key problems of the eSports market. Possession of tokens is beneficial for gamers, sponsors, team managers, etc.
2. Due to limited emission, tokens will not be able to meet demand of cryptocommunity. Increased demand for tokens will lead to an increase in their value.
3. After the Token sale is completed, GST will appear on partner exchanges. Token holders will be able to sell tokens at a higher price (in comparison with the initial).
4. 14.285 registered professionals will be enough to create a deficit of tokens on the platform. New users will be able to buy tokens on exchanges only.
Buying GST during the Token sale is really beneficial, because soon their price will start growing rapidly. All transactions on the Game Stars platform are carried out in GST, so the tokens will always be in demand among the users of the platform. The Game Stars project offers a number of effective solutions for e-market participants:
• Smart contracts and personal tokens are issued for each player of the platform. Cyber-athletes receive funding through the CICO procedure, which involves selling personal tokens.
• The ability to organize tournaments on the platform is available to all registered users.
• Analytical data on cybersportsmen will be available to sponsors, who can choose prospective players, provide them with support and gain a percentage of their profit afterwards.
• Advertisers can promote brands and products in cooperation with players, teams or by sponsoring tournaments.
Game Stars team is growing together with the project. Recently Daniel Laufenberg joined the project as an advisor. Daniel has a great experience in software development in such companies like Google and Cisco. He currently works as a senior development engineer in Exadel and responsible for all stages of the development life cycle of products for AT&T, Samsung, Bank of America and others.
The first round of Token sale will end on May 27. Take your time to buy GST tokens with a 30% bonus. Detailed information about the project is available on the official website and Facebook, Telegram, Telegram chat accounts. Subscribe and keep abreast of the latest news!